Pittsburgh (-6) over Arizona...
Boldin is out and the QB carousel is likely to keep spinning in Arizona. Pittsburgh's D isn't a group I'd want to try to figure out who my QB is. Look for the Steelers in a blowout.
Houston (-3) over Atlanta
Matt Schaub gets has his 2nd intriguing game of the year. A few weeks ago Schaub led the Texans over the Panthers in front of former Texan QB, David Carr. Today Schaub plays his former team, who really could use his services given the Michael Vick debacle. A friend of mine in the Atlanta front office told me 2 years ago that Schaub was probably better than Vick but the team invested so much in Vick that Schaub would never get his chance. Schaub has looked great so far in Houston and will certainly be looking to put it to the Falcons today.
Oakland (+4) over Miami
Daunte gets the start against his former Dolphins. I like Oakland's defense just enough to keep the dismal Miami offense in check. I'm taking the points but wouldn't be surprised to see Oakland actually win the game.
Baltimore (-4) over Cleveland
I think the Ravens will show the Browns who is the better team. Derek Anderson's status as starting QB should become limited as the Browns will continue to lose and allow Brady Quinn to get some snaps as the season progresses. I do think Cleveland might have enough offensive firepower to keep this game close but I think the Ravens special teams will be deciding factor.
MONDAY NIGHT:
New England (-7 1/2) over Cincinnati
Rudi is out, so look for Carson Palmer to really air it out to Ocho Cinco and T.J. Should be a very entertaining matchup but I think the Patriots are really the class of the NFL and will once again prove it primetime. I look for a high scoring game as the Cincinnati defense can't stop anybody. Tom Brady should have a big day but I'm also waiting for NE to show their power running game. Look for Cincinnati to put some points up, especially thru the air as they will be trailing throughout the game. Carson and Co. should put up good fantasy numbers but in reality, the Patriots will cover.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment